📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒It’s like you get all ready for your guests, and they cancel at the last minute. Cancellations! It’s part of the business of Personal Training! I am in the habit of taking the time cancelled and turning it back on me! Lemons to lemonade! Chatting with my hairdresser this week, in her words, “you can have your day booked up and it can all fall apart in a flash!” Summer IS the slowest season for Fitness Trainers. Like school teachers, I enjoy the vacation and I find my creativity in the slow months. On a happy note, my early morning clients kicked it hard today and have made amazing body transformations in the last 6 months! THIS has me on top of the world happy! Watch for it! I can’t wait to share!
TIPS TO AVOID CANCELLING YOUR SESSION For the Client
1) Learn to just say NO to anything that interferes with your appointment. Unless it’s life or death, just offer another option, but stick to your guns💪!
2) Focus on how great you will feel after. You know it. It’s worth every effort you make.
3) If you are feeling low on energy, or motivation, tell your Trainer ahead of time. A 50% effort workout is better than a o%. We get it. Hey, nobody feels great super motivated and full of energy all the time. Some days require a big push mentally. You will always feel better after the sweat.
4) Behave your way out of flaking out. Build your willpower muscle. Your training is counting on you!!!
TIPS FOR THE TRAINER WHEN YOUR CLIENT CANCELS
1) Breathe. Even if it’s the 3rd time this month
2) Do your own workout, even if you had it planned for later. Flexibility and go with the flow.
3) Take time to walk around the gym and talk to members. Maybe someone has wanted to chat with you, but you are always with a client. Networking is a beautiful thing.
4) Plan a killer workout for when your client returns….LOL just kidding. Let it go…let it go..
5) If it is a client who has developed the habit of cancelling, write out notes for a heart to heart with your client.
Happy Summer Peeps!
ACE Fitness Pro
. Transforminglivesonebodyatatime.#summerseason #PersonalTrainerBlog
#fitness #PersonalTrainerslife #summertrainingprogram ##Macros #classitupgirl #classitupstrong #kathydolanfitness #PersonalTrainer #Virtualpersonaltrainingstudio #igfitness #getstrong #boutiqueVirtualgym #MammothCarlsbadFitness #onlineTrainer #ClassitupFitnessVirtualtrainingstudio #cardiohardio #Proteinateverymeal #fitmom #weightloss #bodybuilding #strongereveryday #sweat #motivation #entrepreneur #supportwomeninbusiness